All of our wagons are portable and easy to transport. They can be attached to an or-dinary passenger car and are easy to manoeuvre.
Our wagons are easy to connect and it is not necessary to place them near the sewage and water supply system. The wagons are spacious and feature hygienic, smooth surfaces, which makes them easier to clean.
Facts on Easy Wagon
• Modern and timeless
• Durability and flexibility
• Standard components
• Single-piece cast roof -> protection against water getting in
• Bottom panel integrated with the structure of the cabin
• Strong manoeuvring wheels and supports
• Floor and walls made of sandwich-type panels
WHAT MAKES EASY WAGON WAGONS SPECIAL
• The roof of the cabin is made of 60mm-thick moulded glass fibre and 57mm-thick polyurethane foam core. This makes a fully waterproof roof without any connections.
• The floor is made of a 60mm-thick sandwich-type panel consisting of a pol-yurethane foam core, plastic, glass fibre and vinyl, covered with glass fibre on all sides.
• The walls are made of 50mm-thick sandwich-type panels consisting of a 47mm-thick polyurethane foam core covered on each side with a 1.5mm glass fibre lay-er.
• The body of the cabin is a hot-dip galvanised steel structure.
• The wagons have strong manoeuvre wheels.
• Our wagons are made of standard components, which means ease of mainte-nance and repairs in case of any damage.
• We only use products from highly-recognised suppliers.
• The bottom panel of the shower cabin is made of steel.
• Only LED lamps are used for internal lighting.
• In case of large wagons it is possible to equip them with stronger supports.
• Easy Wagon wagons have a 13-pin plug for a trailer socket compatible with complex electrical systems currently used in most new cars.
EVERYONE CAN PRODUCE LIGHT WAGONS, BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE LEADER
Our exhibition hall is open Monday to Thursday between 8 AM – 4 PM and on Fri-days between 8 AM – 2 PM.